Redirect SharePoint to HTTPS
Step by step instruction on how to redirect HTTP based Microsoft SharePoint to HTTPS
NOTE: This discussion is NOT applicable for all hosted SharePoint sites hosted with us. This is only for hosted SharePoint sites which have been setup by us on SSL. SSL is an add-on feature. First you will need to enable SSL for your Microsoft SharePoint website.
For more info on Apps4Rent’s hosted email plans:
• Hosted Microsoft SharePoint – Plans starting at $8.95 per month. See plans.
• Hosted Exchange 2010 – Plans starting at $6.95 per month. See plans.
• Mobile SyncMail – Plans starting at $1.95 per month. See plans.
To enable SSL for your SharePoint site with us, please follow the steps located at the following URL https://www.apps4rent.com/support/kb/article/how-to-apply-subscribe-ssl-feature-sharepoint-site.
To redirect your HTTP based SharePoint site to the HTTPS:// based URL, please ensure that you have added the right A for your SharePoint site and your SharePoint site is accessible via HTTPS. If your Microsoft SharePoint site is accessible via HTTPS; then you need to contact your domain registrar and have them set up a forwarder for your SharePoint site to HTTPS:// For Example: If your SharePoint site is accessible on HTTPS://sharepoint.yourdomain.com then you need to contact your domain registrar and have then add a redirect for HTTP://sharepoint.yourdomain.com to HTTPS://sharepoint.yourdomain.com
With the best SharePoint hosting price plans in the industry, Apps4Rent provides any sized business the power to integrate the virtual collaboration technology into their business model and streamline communications at a minimal SharePoint hosting price rate of $8.95 per month.
Depend on Apps4Rent for all your business hosting needs.
• Industry leading value based pricing.
• Serving over 10,000 business in 50+ countries.
• One-stop shop for the full range of hosted Microsoft software.
• 24/7 support via chat, email and phone.