‘Note: These settings are applicable only for Apps4Rents Hosted server 2010 customers.
POP 3 Settings:
These steps will come handy when configuring mail clients/applications with POP settings.
Incoming Mail Settings: mail.hostallapps.com
Outgoing Mail Settings: mail.hostallapps.com
Incoming Server Port: 995.
Outgoing Server Port: 587.
Other Settings: My Outgoing Server Requires Authentication.
Steps for Outlook hosting:
1. Click on Start and go to Control Panel of your desktop.
2. Click on Mail Icon in Control Panel.
3. Please click on Show Profiles and select Add [Type in the desired name you would like to give for the profile].
4. Select Manually Configure Server Settings and hit next.
5. Click on Internet Email and then hit Next.
6. In the Account Type Section, select POP3 accounts accordingly.
*Enter the Name: Type your name
*Email address: Your email address
*Incoming and Outgoing Mail server: mail.hostallapps.com
*Username: <Type your email address>
*Password: <Type your emailpassword>
7. Click on More Settings and Select Outgoing Server Tab.
8. Enable “My Outgoing Server (SMTP) requires Authentication”
9. Go to Advanced.
10. Enter the Incoming Server (POP3): 995
11. Check the Box for This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)
12. Outgoing Server (SMTP): 587
13. Use the following type of encrypted connection: select Auto or TLS.
14. Click OK.
15. Click Next and then finish.