Step by step instruction on how to add an e-mail signature in Microsoft Outlook Web Access (OWA)
An e-mail signature consists of text or pictures that can be automatically added to the end of an outgoing e-mail message or public folder post. In order to create a custom signature in MS Outlook OWA please do the following:
1. At the top of the Outlook Web Access page, click Options.
2. Click Messaging.
3. In the E-Mail Signature box, type and format the signature that you want to use.
4. To add your signature to all outgoing messages, select the Automatically include my signature on outgoing messages check box.
5. Click Save or press CTRL+S.
Depend on Apps4Rent for all your business hosting needs.
• Industry leading value based pricing.
• Serving over 10,000 business in 50+ countries.
• One-stop shop for the full range of hosted Microsoft software.
• 24/7 support via chat, email and phone.
Related Links :