Step by step instruction on how to resolve certificate error in Microsoft Outlook hosting.
If you are getting the certificate error in Hosted Outlook and you want to get rid of it then you will need to make changes to the DNS of your domain name. These changes can be done either by your domain registrar or by logging into the control panel where you registered your domain.
For more info on Apps4Rent’s hosted plans:
• Hosted Microsoft SharePoint – Plans starting at $8.95 per month. See plans.
• Hosted Exchange 2010 – Plans starting at $6.95 per month. See plans.
• Mobile SyncMail – Plans starting at $1.95 per month. See plans.
First you need to remove the CName which you have set for autodiscover record. After removing the CName; you need to set the SRV record.
Here are the SRV records which you need to provide to your registrar.
NOTE: Not all registrars have this option in there control panel. You may have to contact them to have the changes made to the SRV record. This procedure may be complicated. However this is the only known procedure to get rid of the certificate error.
Depend on Apps4Rent for all your business hosting needs.
• Industry leading value based pricing.
• Serving over 10,000 business in 50+ countries.
• One-stop shop for the full range of hosted Microsoft software.
• 24/7 support via chat, email and phone.