Mac Outlook 2011 Settings for Exchange 2010
1. Login to your Hosted Outlook account and navigate to Tools > Accounts.
2. In the Accounts window, click the plus sign (+) in the lower left-hand corner and choose Hosted Exchange Email.
3. In the new window, fill in the following fields, and then click Add Account.
E-mail address: Enter your primary email address for your Exchange server host mailbox.
Method: Select User Name and Password.
Username: Type the email address
Password: Type your mailbox password.
Microsoft Outlook will attempt to determine settings for the new Exchange account automatically. For this step, the instructions depend on whether you have Autodiscovery set up:
NOTE: If an Autodiscover record is configured for the domain name, Outlook will determine settings automatically. You will get a prompt. Select the option Always use my response for this server and click the Allow button.
If no Autodiscover record exists for the domain, MS Outlook 2011 will prompt you for the server name.
Please use server name: https://webmail.hostallapps.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx
4. Click on Add Account.
5. Your account is setup.
You can also download the following PDF for step-by-step instructions with screenshots for configuring Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Apple’s Mac.
Depend on Apps4Rent for all your business hosting needs.
• Industry leading value based pricing.
• Serving over 10,000 business in 50+ countries.
• One-stop shop for the full range of hosted Microsoft software.
• 24/7 support via chat, email and phone.