Instructions on how to set up and control inheriting permissions in Microsoft SharePoint
When you stop inheriting permissions from a parent site, the SharePoint groups and related permissions from the parent site are copied to your site. You can then add, delete, or change the permissions of your wiki site. If you are not sure how your parent site or permission structure is set up, you may need to consult with the owner or administrator of the parent site.
For more info on Apps4Rent’s hosted plans:
• Hosted Microsoft SharePoint – Plans starting at $8.95 per month. See plans.
• Hosted Exchange 2010 – Plans starting at $6.95 per month. See plans.
• Mobile SyncMail – Plans starting at $1.95 per month. See plans.
Important: After you stop inheriting permissions, changes made to the permissions of the parent site will no longer affect the wiki site.
1. On the Site Actions menu , click Site Settings.
2. Under Users and Permissions, click Advanced Permissions.
3. On the Actions menu , Edit Permissions.
4. When prompted to confirm the action, click OK
With the best SharePoint hosting price plans in the industry, Apps4Rent provides any sized business the power to integrate the virtual collaboration technology into their business model and streamline communications at a minimal SharePoint hosting price rate of $8.95 per month.
Depend on Apps4Rent for all your business hosting needs.
• Industry leading value based pricing.
• Serving over 10,000 business in 50+ countries.
• One-stop shop for the full range of hosted Microsoft software.
• 24/7 support via chat, email and phone.