Note: These settings are applicable only for Apps4Rents Hosted Exchange 2010 customers.
These steps will come handy when configuring mail clients/applications with IMAP settings.
Incoming Mail Settings: mail.hostallapps.com
Outgoing Mail Settings: mail.hostallapps.com
Incoming Server Port: 993.
Outgoing Server Port: 587.
Other Settings: My Outgoing Server Requires Authentication.
Settings for Outlook:
1. Click on Start and go to Control Panel of your desktop.
2. Click on Mail Icon in Control Panel.
3. Please click on Show Profiles and select Add [Type in the desired name you would like to give for the profile].
4. Select Manually Configure Server Settings and hit next.
5. Click on Internet Email and then hit Next.
6. In the Account Type Section, select IMAP accounts accordingly.
*Enter the Name: Type your name
*Email address: Your email address
*Incoming and Outgoing Mail server: mail.hostallapps.com
*Username: <Type your email address>
*Password: <Type your emailpassword>
7. Click on More Settings and go to Advanced.
8. Enter the Incoming Server (IMAP): 993
9. Check the Box for This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)
10. Outgoing Server (SMTP): 587
11. Use the following type of encrypted connection: select Auto or TLS.
12. Click OK.
13. Click Next and then finish.