How do I create new Project using enterprise template from MS Project Professional 2010?
You can also use enterprise templates to create new project schedules. Please note that you need to connect via MS Project Professional.
1. Launch MS Project Professional by connecting to MS Project Server.
2. On File menu and select New.
3. MS Project displays a blank project.
4. Click on “On Computer” under Templates.
5. Click on templates/general tab to select the project template.
6. On File menu; click Save and provide project name.
NOTE: Default version of the projects in MS Project Server is published; Choose the Calendar to be used (Standard is the default calendar, if you have organization or project specific; also enter, if you have any organizational specific mandatory custom fields
7. Click Save
8. Modify the schedule time line and tasks as per your project needs.