Step by step instruction on how to embed a Google Map into Microsoft SharePoint site. :
1. Surf to Google Maps
2. In the text box on Google Maps enter the address which you want to display on your SharePoint website
3. Click on the Link button above the map on the right
4. Click on the Customize and Preview Embedded Map link
For more info on Apps4Rent’s hosted email plans:
• Hosted Microsoft SharePoint – Plans starting at $8.95 per month. See plans.
• Hosted Exchange 2010 – Plans starting at $6.95 per month. See plans.
• Mobile SyncMail – Plans starting at $1.95 per month. See plans.
5. Second window of Google maps will open
6. Select the appropriate or custom map size you wish to display on your MS SharePoint web page
7. Copy the HTML map link code
8. Open the SharePoint website and Browse to the page where you want to add Google Map
9. Click on Site Actions -> Edit Page
10. Click the Zone where you want to add the map and click on the Add a Web Part link
11. A new Add a Web Parts dialogue box will open
12. Scroll down to the Miscellaneous section and select the Content Editor Web Part and click on Add
13. The Content Editor Web Part will now appear on the page
14. To add your map link to the Content Editor Web Part click on the Open the Tool Pane link
15. In the Tool Pane’s Content Editor section click on the Source Editor button
16. A Text Entry Dialog Window will open
17. Paste the HTML map link code information previously created from Google
18. Click Save
19. Click Apply and/or Save in the Tool Pane and save your web part
Note: This is may not work for SSL enabled web application and scenarios where ISA or proxy is configured.
With the best SharePoint hosting price plans in the industry, Apps4Rent provides businesses the power to integrate virtual collaboration technology into their business model and as a result streamline communications and processes. Apps4Rent has hosted Microsoft SharePoint plans starting at just $8.95 per month.
Depend on Apps4Rent for all your business hosting needs.
• Industry leading value based pricing.
• Serving over 10,000 business in 50+ countries.
• One-stop shop for the full range of hosted Microsoft software.
• 24/7 support via chat, email and phone.