Enabling Anonymous Access in SharePoint Foundation 2010
How to enable Anonymous Access in SharePoint Foundation 2010.
NOTE: You need to have Administrator Access to make the changes.
1. Login into your SharePoint site as a Site Administrator.
2. At the Top Left Hand Side. Click on “Site Actions”
3. Select Site Permissions.
4. On the toolbar at the center, you will find the “Anonymous Access” tab.
5. You will have 3 options, that specify what parts of your website (if any) anonymous users can access).
6. After having selected/checked the corresponding access, hit OK.