Creating users for your SharePoint Foundation 2010/SharePoint Server 2010 Standard and Enterprise setup.
Adding users to your SharePoint site has two steps. First; creation of users which is done via the control panel at https://cp.hostallapps.com. Second; adding permissions for the users in the SharePoint site.
NOTE: If your control panel is https://cp.apps4rent.com then these steps are not applicable for you. These steps are also not valid for Dedicated SharePoint customers or customers having Flex Plans. This is only for customers who manage the account via https://cp.hostallapps.com.
1. Login into the control panel at https://cp.hostallapps.com
2. Click on Hosted Organization.
3. Click on the Organization Name.
4. Click on Users from the left menu.
5. Click on Create New User.
6. Enter the Details.
7. E-mail address section basically is the login username for the SharePoint site.
8. Enter the password.
Minimum Criteria for Password:
* Passwords cannot contain the user’s account name or parts of the user’s full name that exceed two consecutive characters.
* Passwords must be at least 8 characters in length.
* Passwords must contain characters from at least three of the following four categories:
i. English uppercase alphabet characters (A–Z)
ii. English lowercase alphabet characters (a–z)
iii. Base 10 digits (0–9)
iv. Non-alphanumeric characters (for example, !$#,%)
9. Click on Create New User.
Once you have created the users; you can then add the permissions to the SharePoint site by following the steps located here.