Configure Exchange Server 2010 Account in Windows RT
1. From the Windows RT Start screen, tap or click the Mail app tile.
2. From the Mail app, swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Settings.
(If you’re using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then click Settings.)
3. Tap or click Accounts.
4. Tap or click Add an account.
5. Tap or click Outlook Exchange.
6. Enter your Email address and Password.
7. Tap or click Connect.
NOTE: If the account is not found and User receives the following “We couldn’t find settings for <email address>. Provide us with more info and we’ll try connecting again” is displayed and more information is requested. Complete the following step to add the account.
8. Click or tap Show more details.
9. Enter your Server Address (webmail.hostallapps.com), Domain (Keep it Blank), and Username (your full email address).
10. Tap or click Connect.
NOTE: If the Mail app will not connect to Exchange Server and you continue to receive the following errors: “Unable to connect. Ensure the information entered is correct” and <Email address> is unavailable” please follow the instructions below. If you’re encountering this issue, the Mail app may have issues connecting to Exchange with Self-signed certificates. Make sure Windows have the latest build of the Mail app (version 16.4.4396.1016).