Exchange E-mail settings for Nokia 5233
Nokia 5233 is a Symbian OS-based touchscreen phone that allows users to check their official mails even when they are out of office. Nokia 5230 syncs well with Microsoft Exchange Server.
These are step by step instructions for setting up and configuring Nokia 5233 to synchronize with Microsoft Exchange Server. Once set up, configured and synced your accounts, mailbox, emails, contacts and calendar will be accessible across both platforms/devices.
In Nokia 5233, the Mail for MS Exchange comes pre-installed (built into the firmware), so no files need to be downloaded and installed (.sisx files).
Perform the following steps to create a Mail for Exchange mailbox:
- Press Menu.
- Select Email.
- Select New.
- Select Start.
- Enter your Email address for your corporate email account.
- Enter Password.
- Select Mail for Exchange.
- Enter User name.
- Enter Domain.
- Enter Mail for Exchange server name (web address for Exchange server).
- Select Ok.
The PIM data (contacts, calendar and to-do’s) synchronization is disabled by default. You must perform the following steps to enable this setting:
- Select Menu.
- Select Email.
- Select Settings.
- Select Personal Information Manager.
- Select Applications (the following steps will give a general configuration for any of the 3 items).
- Select each of the items (Calendar, Contacts, To-do) that you desire and change as needed.
- Select item sync – change to Yes if desired.
- Select Initial sync - delete from phone will erase all items from the device and replace with those on the Microsoft Exchange Server.
Depend on Apps4Rent for all your business hosting needs.
• Industry leading value based pricing.
• Serving over 10,000 business in 50+ countries.
• One-stop shop for the full range of hosted Microsoft software.
• 24/7 support via chat, email and phone.