Office 365 from a Tier 1 Partner
Office 365 from Microsoft is a cloud-based software service that includes familiar Microsoft Office desktop and enterprise applications, combined with online collaboration applications such as business email, file storage and sharing, team sites, project management, web conferencing, and telephony. Office 365 is accessible online through PCs, Macs, and mobile devices, with some plans that include downloads of Office software to the client device. Office 365 services from Microsoft include hosting with 99.9% uptime, licenses, patches, software updates, and basic support.Apps4Rent is a leading Tier-1 Microsoft Office 365 Partner and when you work with us, you get expert migration at no extra cost and free 24 x 7 end-user support.
1. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and OneNote on up to 5 PCs or Macs per user
2. Fully installed Office experience on up to 5 tablets and 5 phones per user
Benefits of Office 365
Get Productive from Anywhere on your Favorite Office Applications Online and on Desktops
- Depending on the Office 365 plan, you get Office Online or the full, desktop Office suite that include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access on up to 5 PCs/Macs per user (Publisher and Access are available on PC only)
Use the Best Business-Class Email Service based on Microsoft Exchange
- Office 365 plans can include a business email service powered by Microsoft Exchange Online. Access and organize your mails, contacts, and calendars online or on multiple devices with features such as anti-spam and anti-virus protection, archiving, and data loss prevention (DLP).
Stay Connected with Web Conferencing and Instant Messaging with Skype for Business
- Skype for Business is a corporate messaging, meeting, and screen-sharing app that integrates with Office 365. Meet with up to 250 people, schedule meetings on Outlook, start conversations from even Word and PowerPoint. Advanced telephony options are available.
Safe and Secure Online Storage with OneDrive
- Office 365 comes with OneDrive, an online storage with 1 TB space to upload files, documents, images, videos, and more. You can access OneDrive from almost any PC, laptop, tablet or phone and also securely share stored items with others.
Collaborate Better and Faster with SharePoint
- SharePoint, the most effective collaboration software, is included in Office 365. It can function as a website, intranet, wiki, blog, contact management tool, project management software, online storage space and much more.
Enjoy Mobility and Flexibility
- You can access Office 365 on Windows/Mac desktops and laptops, Android devices, iPhones, iPads, as well as other smartphones and tablets, from any location, at any time – all you need is the internet. Apart from the online version, Office 365 also has a separate App for iPad, iPhone, Android tablet, and Android phone. Includes downloads to 5 phones or tablets per user.
Remain Updated and Upgraded
- All the latest releases of Office suites and all Office 365 subscription plans will be updated and upgraded automatically by Microsoft, without your intervention. Microsoft guarantees 99.9 percent uptime and takes care of full maintenance and patches.
Save on your IT Costs
- Along with expert migration, we also provide knowledgeable, free 24 x 7 x 365 end-user support for Office 365. All of which frees up your own IT resources to focus on core business requirements. The best part is our Office 365 plans come to you at the same prices as offered by Microsoft – we are the only Tier-1 Microsoft Office 365 Partner who offers service and end-user support totally free.
What Apps4Rent Offers on Top of Office 365 from Microsoft?
End-user Support 24 x 7 x 365
- If you buy Office 365 from Microsoft directly, you just get admin support – only the designated IT admin of your team can contact Microsoft with issues; the end-user cannot directly approach Microsoft for support. Microsoft has a 24-hour response time and it offers phone support only for those issues that are included in its official list of critical issues.In comparison, no matter which plan you buy from us, our experts provide total migration and knowledgeable free 24 x 7 x 365 end-user support. Our technical team will be available to all your end-users who can reach out to us on phone, email and chat any time of the day or night to resolve their issues in real-time. In fact, we are the only Tier-1 Microsoft Office 365 Partner who provides free migration and free end-user support, 24 x 7 x 365, for Office 365.
Experience on Microsoft Software in the Cloud
- Apps4Rent is a Microsoft Gold Partner for Hosting as well as Collaboration and Content. As a Tier-1 cloud service provider, we have more than a decade of experience in hosting and supporting Microsoft software that Office 365 is based on such as Exchange, SharePoint, and Project Server. Over 10,000 businesses in 50+ countries have trusted our support and services for several Microsoft products.
Experience as a Managed Service Provider
- For many years, we have provided managed service plans for on-premise infrastructure, including desktops, servers, network, and applications.
- Our dedicated Office 365 experts will help you with every aspect, from migrating your existing set up, all the way to onboarding and deployment. We will make Office 365 migration as smooth as possible with zero downtime and will also ensure that there is no loss of data. After migrating, our team of Microsoft experts will continue to be available to you to resolve any management issues.
Knowledge of Office 365 Options
- Being a Tier-1 Microsoft Office 365 Partner, we were early adopters of Office 365 and its predecessor BPOS. Office 365 plans have many options that can be tailored to suit every type and level of business requirement. Microsoft is constantly improving and adding features. Our staff fully understands the variety of plan options available at any time and can guide you to select the most effective and economical options.
Hybrid Cloud of Offerings
- We have more than a decade of experience in hosting a variety of open source and Microsoft applications; as a Tier-1 Microsoft Office 365 Partner, our team is comfortable in the Cloud. When Office 365 is not enough and you need to augment with on-premise or dedicated server solutions, we can offer you custom standalone or hybrid solutions that suit your needs.