Exchange Email Hosting
No Setup Fee: There is no setup fee for Apps4Rent's Microsoft Exchange email hosting, SharePoint hosting, or Hyper-V virtual dedicated server plans.
Ready-to-Use Exchange 2013 (See Comparison of Plans): By renting a hosted Exchange mail box from Apps4Rent, you don't have to separately pay the initial and ongoing cost and management headache of server, hardware, software, licenses, data center, bandwidth, and system administration or technical support expertise needed for an in-house Exchange server.
Month-to-Month Billing, No Long Term Contract: Exchange email hosting plans are based on monthly billing. There is no long term contract. Plans can be upgraded or downgraded by submitting a ticket to our support desk.
Unlimited Mailbox Size
Unlimited Mailbox Size
|Learn More||Learn More|
Free Migration Help
Free Exchange ActiveSync
Free Outlook Web App
Data Loss Prevention
Import Data from Social Networking sites
99.99 % Uptime
24/7 Phone Support
24/7 Expert Staffing
Top Tier Data Centers
No Setup Fee
Use your Domain or Ours
Month to Month Payments
No Long Term Contract
30 Day Risk Free Trial
- International Coverage: Apps4Rent has Exchange email hosting users located in over 50 countries that are using the service through a variety of wireless phones and internet access devices.
- Single Mail Box Account Allowed: Many Exchange email hosting providers require signup for a minimum number of user mail boxes. With Apps4Rent, you can start with a single Exchange email user and get exactly the same software and service as a large company. You can add users as your needs grow and as you start seeing the ROI from Exchange.
- Domain Choices: If you already own a domain name that you intend to use for the Exchange e-mail account, you do not need to transfer the domain name to Apps4Rent to make your Exchange email hosting account functional. If you do not have an existing domain, you can either use an Apps4Rent sub-domain (e.g. yourcompanyname.apps4rent.yyy), or purchase a new domain from Apps4Rent or any other domain registrar that you may prefer.
- Split Domain: Apps4Rent allows a flexible migration to the Exchange email hosting with its split domain option. Typically, companies have legacy e-mail addresses with the company domain name (e.g firstname.lastname@example.org). If an organization wants only a few users on the company domain on a MS Exchange email hosting plan and others to remain on its legacy e-mail system, it is possible to do so with the split-domain option. Apps4Rent also offers regular POP3 email hosting accounts for those companies that are looking for split domain option. Apps4Rent also offers regular POP3 email hosting accounts for those companies that are looking for split domain option.
- Reliable Infrastructure: Apps4Rent used clustered servers infrastructure in multiple reliable SAS70 compatible data centers to provide MS Exchange 2013 hosting customers with 99.99% uptime. Daily backups ensure that your data is never lost.
- Excellent Support: Apps4Rent is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and staffs its support desk with experts in hosted Microsoft applications. Sales and technical support is available 24/7/365 through phone, e-mail, and chat. In addition, Apps4Rent maintains an active support related knowledge base, a blog, and forums.
- Web Based Account Administration: Through the web-based control panel, the account administrator, individual users, and resellers can add/delete mailboxes, contacts, groups, and edit user settings such as passwords, Aliases, Auto Reply, Filters, Distribution Lists. The control panel can also be used to manage SharePoint hosting accounts.
- Support for Mail Protocols: Protocols such as POP, IMAP, SMTP, RPC over HTTPS are supported.
- Outlook Web Access or App (OWA) for Webmail: Microsoft Outlook Web Access included free with Exchange email hosting accounts allows users on the road to access their e-mail through a standard web browser. OWA is used to access e-mail, calendars, contacts, tasks, and other mailbox content when access to the Microsoft Outlook desktop application is unavailable. Some functionality of Microsoft Outlook is available in OWA with similar look-and-feel.
- Free ActiveSync for Wireless Synchronization: Free ActiveSync synchronization of e-mails is included with every Microsoft Exchange email hosting account, to a variety of mobile devices and phone models including iPhone, PocketPC, Palm Treo, and Windows Mobile phones. BlackBerry Exchange hosting through BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) is available as an option.
- Free Anti-Spam Software: Apps4Rent's Anti-Spam software continuously protects against spam as well as offers users to set filters, rules, and manage safe sender lists, safe recipient lists, and blocked senders lists.
- Free Anti-Virus: All incoming and outgoing e-mail messages and attachments are scrubbed by anti-virus software before they are forwarded to their destinations.
- Free SharePoint: Free access to SharePoint Hosting with 100 MB space included with every hosted exchange account.
- Free Outlook 2013 with some plans: Each MS Exchange 2013 Plus hosting account includes a free download of Microsoft Outlook for Windows PCs.
- Smarter Search: Search in Exchange 2013 learns from the behavior history of users to enhance and prioritize search results in Exchange.
- Import Contacts from Multiple Sources: With Exchange 2013, users can merge contacts from multiple sources to provide a single view of a person, by linking contact information pulled from multiple locations including a social network such as LinkedIn.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP): DLP capabilities help to protect sensitive data and make users aware of internal compliance policies. For example, DLP can help in preventing users from sending sensitive information to unauthorized people by mistake.
- Remote Wipe Capability: Remote wipe can be used to erase sensitive data from a lost mobile device. This is very useful feature for IT departments careful about security.
- Large Attachments: Apps4Rent permits attachments upto 150 MB size in e-mails.
- Personal and Shared Information: Exchange email hosting users under one company account can maintain personal and shared calendars, task managers, public folders, companywide Global Address lists (GALs), and can arrange group scheduling with real-time availability.